We envision the municipality of Dolores, the Home of the Sakuting, to be the model of good governance, progressive, peaceful, healthy and disaster resilient, and climate change adaptive community living in a friendly environment, becoming Abra’s gateway to tourists and the primary market distribution channel of livestock in the province.
The Municipality commits itself to the following mission in pursuit of the above-mentioned vision. The municipality seeks to achieve this through
- Responsive and responsible bureaucracy;
- Commitment to effective and efficient service delivery;
- Stimulating economic growth through job creation;
- Utilizing opportunities in economic development and tourism;
- Promoting a safe, healthy, green and sustainable environment; and
- Guided with the principles of Christianity and love of God.